Igor S. Kon's contact information

Olga Livshin o-livshin at NORTHWESTERN.EDU
Fri Sep 10 10:17:18 UTC 2004

Dear SEELANGers,

Does anybody have an e-mail address for Igor Semyonovich Kon, a social
scientist who lives in Moscow? I would be much obliged to you if you have
it and could share it with me. I have what appears to be an outdated
mail.ru e-mail address.

Thank you in advance. Please respond off-list to this inquiry.

Best,
Olga Livshin