Dictionary of Literary Biography Redux

David Powelstock pstock at BRANDEIS.EDU
Sat Sep 11 18:35:56 UTC 2004

It's better than I thought: if you have access to a good research library,
you can get at all of this Dictionary of Literary Biography stuff (not just
Russia) online and for free through an electronic database called
"Literature Resource Center," if your library subscribes to it.  (Mine,
happily, does.)

Thanks for this to Kevin Bowring, by way of Kris Groberg.

David Powelstock