Taste of Russia just 4 days away

Paul Richardson paulr at RUSSIANLIFE.NET
Tue Sep 14 14:12:52 UTC 2004

A last notice for members of the list...

In case you have not heard, TASTE OF RUSSIA 6 is taking place this Saturday
in beautiful Amherst, Massachusetts, from 10 am to 10 pm. It will be a full
day of free outdoor entertainment, an animated film fest, art show, vendors
of Russian related goods (over a dozen!) and a jazz concert in the evening.

Russophiles are flying, busing, driving, biking and walking in from all over
New England, and even from distant western regions of the country for this
huge festival. We hope you can join us!

For more detailed information, visit: http://www.tasteofrussia.org

For those worried about the weather, we have had a short discussion with
Hurricane Ivan and he informed us that ³ne v koem sluchae² does he have any
intention of disrupting our festival. So bring the family and come on down!

Paul Richardson
Publisher
Russian Life