Taste of Russia just 4 days away

Leslie Farmer Zemedelec at AOL.COM
Wed Sep 15 04:54:28 UTC 2004

Unfortunately in the South, we are just about to get a less alluring taste of
Russia---a Category 5 hurricane (most intense winds) called Ivan should hit
some time tomorrow or Thus.   I've decided, like quite a few citizens of NO, to
have my doors and windows barricaded with heavy plywood, stock up on ice and
provisions and hope Ivan will diminish in strength when it hits land or will
pass us by.
 Just for the Moravian memories I've stuck a bottle of slivovice (actually
Croatian) in the freezer, so if I disappear from this list, the next time you
drink some, "turn down an empty glass."

Leslie