Beslan Relief Fund/Russian Children's Welfare Society

John Isham jfi1 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Tue Sep 14 15:06:37 UTC 2004

Hello all,

One of my students at Drew Univ. has asked that I pass along the following
information:

The Russian Children's Welfare Society, founded in 1926 and based out of New
York, has started a Beslan Relief Fund and will be working closely with
doctor Leonid Roshall in Moscow to supply medicines, medical supplies and
money directly to burn victims' families. Donations can be sent to:

Russian Children's Welfare Society
Beslan Relief Fund
200 Park Avenue South, suite 1617
New York, NY 10003

Credit card payments can be made by calling Masha or Anna at 212.473.6263.

Again, all funds are channeled directly to victims and their care providers.

JFI