Request for information or recommendation

Alexander Boguslawski Alexander.Boguslawski at ROLLINS.EDU
Wed Sep 22 19:38:01 UTC 2004

Dear Colleagues,
Two of my students are looking for an opportunity to study Russian (they
are both at the beginning level) in Russia in the summer of 2005.   They
can take classes from August 1 to about August 21 (that is, about three
weeks of instruction), preferably in Moscow or St. Petersburg.  If you
know of any established program which will allow them to study and
transfer credits to our college, please let me know.  The program can be
organized/sponsored/led by an American college or university, as long as
it fits their schedule and gives them the opportunity to spend these
three weeks in Russia.  Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Alexander Boguslawski, Rollins College