Image collections in public domain

Larry McLellan mclellan at GSS.UCSB.EDU
Fri Aug 5 22:09:19 UTC 2005

Dear SEELANGers,

Our department is currently revising its web page.  We would like to
add some photos and art work from the Slavic/East European/former
Soviet world while not breaking copyright law.  Does anyone have any
recommendations for online photo and/or art collections in the public
domain?

Thanks in advance,
Larry McLellan

Larry McLellan
Dept. of Germanic, Slavic and Semitic Studies
University of California, Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara, CA  93106-4130
telephone: (805) 893-8945
fax: (805) 893-2374