Andrukhovych translations

Nina Shevchuk n_shevchuk at YAHOO.COM
Mon Aug 15 17:03:09 UTC 2005

Dear colleagues!

I am working on the project of translating the poetry of Yuri Andrukhovich into English (at least 30 pieces), and I need help making sure I don't do the work someone has already done and translate something that's already been translated. As far as I can tell, only his fiction has been translated into English - namely, novels "Perverzion" and "Recreations."
Has anyone ever encountered his poetry in English? I'll be grateful for all and any feedback to this.
Thanks,

Nina Shevchuk-Murray