A surprising anti-racist development

Daniel Rancour-Laferriere darancourlaferriere at COMCAST.NET
Sat Dec 3 06:19:02 UTC 2005

Paul B. Gallagher wrote:

> Do I understand correctly from "clearly uncomfortable..." that the
> judge disagreed and was ruling thus on orders from higher-ups? (it
> wouldn't be the first time the Putin government has found an excuse to
> disqualify competing parties and candidates)
>
> Or do you mean to say he was feeling revulsion toward the ad?

I think the former.  He stumbled a bit.  It appeared that he was reading
the ruling as if someone else had written it, i.e., he did not seem
familiar with the text, and did not make eye-contact with those around
him (at least for those moments he was on screen).

Daniel RL