A. N. Ostrovsky in translation

Steven Hill s-hill4 at UIUC.EDU
Mon Dec 5 19:25:30 UTC 2005

Dear colleagues:

As a favor to a colleague, Prof Wolitz, I am posting his brief literary
query below.  Reply to him, or to me, or to the list-server, whichever
is most convenient for you.

Thanks in advance,
Steven P. Hill, University of Illinois.

" Is there an English translation of Ostrovsky's play called "the Truth
is Good but Happiness is Better." What is its Russian original? Has
it been translated with a different title or titles? "

thanks,
Seth Wolitz.