Akhmatova speech

Gerald Janecek gjanecek at UKY.EDU
Mon Dec 12 18:29:21 UTC 2005

There is now also a CD version of the Futurist
recordings that I bought at the Mayakovsky Museum
this May.  I may have bought the last copy they
had in stock.--Jerry Janecek

>I would also be interested in the existence of such a database, as, I think,
>would many others.
>
>There is an audio tape of Futurists performing their own works produced by
>the  Russian publisher gileia from ca. 1990. But I don't know if it is still
>being published.
>
>Sincerely, Mark Konecny,
>Institute of Modern Russian Culture, Blue Lagoon

Gerald J. Janecek, Professor		 Phone: 859-257-7025
Editor, Slavic & East European Journal     E-mail: gjanecek at uky.edu
Division of Russian & Eastern Studies
Dept. of Modern & Classical Languages,
Literatures and Cultures          	Fax: 859-257-3743
University of Kentucky                  	SEEJ phone: 859-257-9854
Lexington, KY 40506