Two Intercontact programs in Tver?

Tver InterContact Group infodesk at POSTMAN.RU
Wed Dec 28 08:13:06 UTC 2005

Dear SEELANGers,

I would like to thank those of you who brought to our attention the fact
that there has been a series of advertising postings to SEELANGS coming
from Delta-Intercontact.

With this message, I would like to inform you that our organization, Tver
InterContact Group, and the affiliated International Institute of Russian
Language and Culture, have nothing to do with the advertising campaign
launched by Delta-Intercontact.

A group of disgruntled former employees believe that it's proper and
profitable to use their former employer's name, reputation and insider
information to promote their own commercial enterprise, Delta-Intercontact.

Tver InterContact Group is an NGO founded in 1988 to provide integrated
training solutions and consulting in language learning and intercultural
communication. Among many other exciting projects, we run our summer and
winter schools of Russian and area studies, as well as year-round programs
ranging from two weeks to a full semester. However, we strictly adhere to
permission-based marketing, and we never abuse professional mailing lists
with our commercial advertising.

If you have any further questions regarding this issue, please contact me
off-list at the email address below, or find me this week at the AATSEEL's
Annual Meeting in Washington, D.C., at the exhibition area.

On behalf of the entire team at the Tver InterContact Group, I would like
to wish you all a happy and prosperous New Year.

Andrei Shkvorov
President
Tver InterContact Group | IC Learning Centers
infodesk at intercontactgroup.com