Two Intercontact programs in Tver?

Delta Intercontact infodelta at TVCOM.RU
Thu Dec 29 12:45:35 UTC 2005

Dear SEELANGers,

I am apologizing for the two letters posted by Delta Intercontact (February
12, August 31, 2005), which, as Andrei Shkvorov pointed out, abused the
rules of SEELANGS as they contained an invitation to our current programs. I
sincerely believed that we needed to inform everybody interested in studying
Russian in Russia of the existence of a new school in Tver. Indeed, Delta
Intercontact has nothing to do with today's Tver InterContact Group (TIG)
that now nestles in a two-room office in Tver. It is also true that
practically all the teachers and other staff, that had helped to earn the
TIG's reputation during more than a decade, now work at Delta Intercontact,
which is why we preserved part of its name. I feel very sorry for bothering
everybody with this issue, however I feel it is necessary to explain
ourselves. Please contact me off-list if you need more information.

Through every day of the New Year may peace and success be yours!

Wishing you all the best for the winter holidays,

Darya Motorkina

Delta Intercontact

www.delta-ic.net

office at delta-ic.net