quick little report

Carol Flath flath at DUKE.EDU
Tue Jan 11 19:07:07 UTC 2005

Hi Laura,

Happy new year.

I just had a lot of fun playing with your site! nice work! Catherine
was very helpful when I had some trouble entering.

When I tried to do the instructor survey at the end, somehow I got
dissed and my (fairly detailed) answers were erased.

The operative word is FUN. Your way of looking at aspect is different
from mine, so I think it will be stimulating for the students to see
it from your angle. I'll have my student try out the media book over
the next month. Our main work with aspect was last semester, so they
will have no interference from other perspectives. I'll keep you
posted, though I'm a little gun-shy about using the formal survey....

yours,

p.s. I signed on as Apollonio, because that's my legal name these
days, but "flath" is how I'm mostly known, and the email address
remains the same.