schools with Satellite Dish recieving Russian TV programing

Palace, Gwendolyn Palacgw at TULSASCHOOLS.ORG
Thu Jan 13 22:14:54 UTC 2005

I am working on a grant proposal to purchase a satellite dish and Russian TV
programming for our school.  I need to know of other schools who have this
type of equipment and are using it in their Russian Language programs.
Thank you.

*** This message is being delivered via property belonging to Tulsa Public
Schools and is subject to monitoring.  Therefore, there is no expectation of
confidentiality nor privacy regarding these communications.

Gwen Palace

Russian Language / AP World History

Booker T. Washington High School

1514 E. Zion Street