Alexander Nevsky - text

Edward M Dumanis dumanis at BUFFALO.EDU
Fri Jan 28 03:30:52 UTC 2005

I used to have a script about 40 years ago published in the USSR either
in the 40s or 50s. Unfortunately, I do not know whether I still have it in
my home library or not. Anyway, I would not be able to find it now, but
can only testify that the publication exists.

Edward Dumanis <dumanis at buffalo.edu>