Native speaker question on motion verbs

Donnie Sendelbach donnie.sendelbach at LAWRENCE.EDU
Thu Jun 2 22:46:31 UTC 2005

Thanks to all those who responded to the kogda vs. poka question.  I
had a native speaker telling me poka was better than kogda, but the
list proved otherwise.

Thanks again,

ds

On Wednesday, June 1, 2005, at 06:33  PM, Mourka wrote:

> Definitely the second version in both instances.
>
> Mourka

> --

Donnie Sendelbach, Ph.D.
Director of Humanities Computing/