SEELANGS Digest - 4 Jun 2005 to 5 Jun 2005 (#2005-162)

Deborah Hoffman lino59 at AMERITECH.NET
Mon Jun 6 12:42:07 UTC 2005

Believe it or not, all kinds of Russian-anything
language combinations show up on ebay; some of them
are from the late Soviet period, but it could be a
starting place.  I think there is a way you can save a
search to be used regularly, as their stock obviously
changes frequently.  Good luck!

>Date:    Sun, 5 Jun 2005 07:39:18 -0400
>From:    "(Put Your Name Here)richard"
<kaunas4 at RCN.COM>
>Subject: Beylorussian dictionary
>
>Dear  Members,
>Where may I purchase a Beylorussian-Russian
dictionary?

>Thanks,
>Richard

Deborah Hoffman
Finance Chair, Graduate Student Senate
Graduate Student - Modern and Classical Language Studies
Kent State University

http://www.personal.kent.edu/~dhoffma3/index.htm