Belarusian (was: Beylorussian) dictionary

Uladzimir Katkouski uladzik at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jun 6 12:23:37 UTC 2005

The best (by far) online resource with the
Belarusan-Russian dictionaries is slounik.org:

* http://www.slounik.org/slouniki

By the way, it contains Bulyka's Russian-Belarusian
and Belarusian-Russians dictionaries and a dozen of
other dictionaries.

Also you can find more Bel.dictionary links here:
* http://www.pravapis.org/links_by.asp
* http://www.pravapis.org/links.asp

As for online stores, the current situation is pretty
bad (mostly thanks to Lukashenka's economic policies
and our business climate). There are a few functioning
online bookstores (www.knihi.net, www.oz.by,
www.rodina.by), but NONE of them ship outside of
Belarus.

There's a Belarusan Library in London that used to
sell new and used books in Belarusan language,
shipping anywhere in the world, but I don't know if
they still do that. Here's their web address:

* http://www.skaryna.org/

HTH.

PS. If you know of any other online stores that offer
books in Belarusian, please, let me know as well. I
get such requests all the time, and I just don't know
what to answer to them.

Kind regards,
Uladzimir Katkouski
http://www.pravapis.org/