request from Serbian Colleague

Natalia Pylypiuk natalia.pylypiuk at UALBERTA.CA
Sat Jun 11 17:30:54 UTC 2005

Dear Colleagues,

As a courtesy to our Serbian colleague, Radivoje Bojovic,
I forward the following message. Please respond directly to
the following address:
"Radivoje Bojovic" <mirage at EUnet.yu>

Many thanks,
Natalia Pylypiuk

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Radivoje Bojovic" <mirage at EUnet.yu>
> Date: June 11, 2005 11:02:57 AM MDT (CA)
> To: <natalia.pylypiuk at ualberta.ca>
> Subject: Radivoje Bojovic, Serbien
>

> I am a historian from Serbia.  I am seeking the address/es of
> members of the family *Rozelion-Soshalski*. I have studied the
> origin of this family in archives of Moscow and Kharkiv. I am
> trying to learn more about this family, and I am preparing a book
> on the *Rozelion Soshalski*

>             Address: Radivoje Bojović, Narodni muzej, Ul. Cara
> Dušana br. 1, SCG 32000 Čačak; e-meil: mirage at eunet.yu;
> camuzej at eunet.yu.
>
> Ученный из Сербие, изучавши
> родословную Розалион-Сошальских
> просит адрес кого-нибуд из фамилие
> Розелион-Сошальски. До сих пор
> иследовал документа архивов Москве
> и Харкова об значению Розелион-
> Сошальских в истории Сербие. Готовит
> книгу об этой замечательной
> дворянской фамилии.

> Адрес: Radivoje Bojović, Narodni muzej, Ul. Cara Dušana br.
> 1, SCG 32000 Čačak.

Dr. Natalia Pylypiuk, Associate Professor
Modern Languages and Cultural Studies  http://www.mlcs.ca
200 Arts, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada T6G 2E6
voice mail: (780) 492-3498

Canadian Association of Slavists
http://www.ualberta.ca/~csp/cas