Miluse Saskova-Pierce/Lang/UNL/UNEBR is out of the office.

Miluse Saskova-Pierce msaskova-pierce1 at UNLNOTES.UNL.EDU
Sat Jun 18 02:45:02 UTC 2005

I will be out of the office starting  17.06.2005 and will not return until
13.07.2005.

As soon as I return from the Czech Republic, I will respond to your
message. However, I will try to check my e-mail periodically while in the
Czech Republic, so if you have something very urgent, communicate with me.
See you in the fall.  Have a nice summer!