Transfusion Spring Isue is up; Call for submissions

Alex Spektor aspektor at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Tue May 3 01:15:45 UTC 2005

Spring has sprung! Transfusion, the web-based literary journal dedicated to
publishing translations of prose and poetry from Eastern Europe and the former
Soviet Union, is pleased to announce the launch of its Spring issue, on the web
now at:

www.transfusionjournal.org.

TransFusion aims to fill a significant gap in North American publishing by
featuring works that have never before appeared in English. We are now
accepting submissions for our Summer issue. If you have translations available,
or would like to workshop a project-in-progress with TransFusion, please send us
your work. We can be contacted by e-mail at slavtran at fas.harvard.edu.  Please
note that translators are responsible for securing permissions from authors of
the original language work for publication.

And please tell everyone we exist!