question re: Petersburg archives

Marci Shore mshore at INDIANA.EDU
Tue May 3 13:35:39 UTC 2005

I'm at the very beginning of a new project concerning avant-garde
literature/literary theory, linguistics and philosophy in various East European
cities (mostly Czech, Polish, Slovak, and Ukrainian cities, perhaps Vienna as
well) between 1910 and 1930, looking at the influences coming from western
Europe on one side and from Russia on the other.

I know that Mayakovsky's archive is in Moscow, and that Osip Brik has a
collection at RGALI in Moscow, but I don't know what's in Saint Petersburg, and
the archive of art and literature there doesn't seem to have an on-line
catalogue.

Might anyone know if figures such as Khlebnikov, Shklovskii, Kruchenykh,
Jakobson, Burliuk, Lili Brik etc. have lichnoe fondy in Petersburg?

Many thanks!
Marci Shore

--
Marci Shore