"Union of Poets" in Russia, 1920s

Donald Loewen djloewen at BINGHAMTON.EDU
Wed May 25 15:52:35 UTC 2005

Does anyone know about any articles, books or book chapters that deal
with the "Soiuz poetov" established first in 1918, and eventually
disbanded in 1929?  All I've found so far is encyplopedia-type entries
or short summaries, except for one _Novoe literaturnoe obozrenie_
article that does give a bit more information in the context of
Mandelstam's expulsion from the Union on March 10, 1929.  I'm hoping to
find something more substantial.
Thanks for any help,
Don Loewen