AW: [SEELANGS] FW: Question about SEELANGS

Sat Oct 8 18:55:27 UTC 2005

Rolf Fieguth wrote:

> Âû ìîæåòå ïðî÷èòàòü ýòè ñëîâà? Could you read the first five words
> which I encoded "cyrillic. Windows"?

No, because you didn't. From your message header:

But when I manually selected Cyrillic (Windows 1251), it magically
became clear:

> Вы можете прочитать эти слова? Could you read the first five words
> which I encoded "cyrillic. Windows"?

Since the upper halves of the two character sets do not overlap, I am
sending this reply in Unicode (UTF-8), which contains both.

Paul B. Gallagher
pbg translations, inc.
http://pbg-translations.com