Server failure for Golosa and Simplified Broadcasts

Richard Robin rrobin at GWU.EDU
Tue Sep 20 03:30:35 UTC 2005

Dear SEELANGers,

I regret to report that the George Washington University's main server has experienced a major failure. This affects all GOLOSA files, including instructor passwords.

It also affects the Simplified Russian Broadcasts, which were supposed to start a new season tomorrow.

The GW techs are working on the problem and hope to have news by tomorrow evening.

My understaning is that Russian for Russian files are not affected.

Please accept my apologies for this major inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Richard Robin