IMARS application deadline

Pavel Lyssakov Lyssakov at EU.SPB.RU
Wed Apr 5 12:57:18 UTC 2006

Dear Colleagues,

This is a reminder that April 30, 2006 is the application deadline for the
International MA in Russian Studies (IMARS) program at the European
University-SPb, for the academic year 2006-07.

IMARS is a graduate program for students who already hold a B.A. degree or
its equivalent and wish to continue their study of Russia or other successor
states of the Soviet Union, while residing and doing research in Russia.
Currently offered specializations are: Political Science, Sociology,
History, Cultural Studies.  Instruction is in English.  Russian language
classes are also offered.  70% of our faculty hold Western Ph.D.'s

For more information please go to http://www.eu.spb.ru/en/imars/index.htm or
write to Programs Director Dr. Pavel Lyssakov

Aslo this year we have announced a three-week Summer School in July (with an
option of staying in Russia for up to a month).
More information can be found at
http://www.eu.spb.ru/en/russianstudies/index.htm

Dr Pavel Lyssakov
Director, International Programmes and Development
Faculty of Political Science and Sociology
The European University at St Petersburg
Phone/Fax: +7 (812) 279-44-02
Fax: +7 (812) 275-51-33