Your invitation to the Slavic & East European Summer Institute

Laura Janda lajanda at EMAIL.UNC.EDU
Fri Apr 7 15:37:34 UTC 2006

Dear Colleagues,
	June 26-July 1 2006 are the dates for the 2006 premiere professional
development opportunity for teachers of Slavic and East European Languages.
Please consider joining us for this event, where you will hone your skills,
share your expertise, and update your use of technology in the classroom.
You will be our guests at the UNC-Chapel Hill and Duke U campuses. The
institute itself is free (paid for by US Dept of Education Title VI funds),
and for a limited number of participants, we can offer paid accommodations
and the opportunity to compete for travel stipends. You can find out more
and get an application at our website: <http://www.seelrc.org/summer/>. The
deadline is April 15. If you have any questions, feel free to address them
to me or to Jeremy Pinkham (jpinkham at email.unc.edu).
	--laura janda