Question: the Nabokov issue

Julia Trubikhina trubikhina at AOL.COM
Mon Apr 10 21:59:31 UTC 2006

Dear Colleagues,

I must have misplaced the information on a peer-reviewed journal that
was inviting submissions for its Nabokov issue.  It was posted on
SEELANGS some time ago.  There was a deadline for submission: May 1st.
Could somebody help me with the title of the journal and send me a
link?  Thanks,

Julia Trubikhina

Assistant Professor of Russian
Russian Program Coordinator
Department of Modern Languages and Literatures
Montclair State University
Dickson Hall, Room 138
Montclair, NJ 07043