non-bookish terms for "well-endowed," etc.

Vladimir Shatsev shatsev at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 12 09:08:19 UTC 2006

Please don't forget about Legkoye Dikhaniye by Bunin,the end of the story.
It is the reflection of the conversation of Dolokhov and Anatol in War and
Peace: " Oni razobrali dostoistvo ee nog,ruk,plech i volos".

Vladimir Shatsev