Onegin et al. (correction & reply)

Daniel Rancour-Laferriere darancourlaferriere at COMCAST.NET
Sun Apr 16 06:06:27 UTC 2006

Dear Edward Dumanis,
I have read your message several times, and I cannot understand it,
especially your usage of the word "political."  Please try to distill
your message into a single straightforward paragraph so that I can give
a simple and direct response.

Thank you,

Sincerely,
Daniel Rancour-Laferriere