private / from vera / Onegin et al.

atacama at global.co.za atacama at global.co.za
Tue Apr 18 07:11:29 UTC 2006

Dear Maryna,

I loved every word !
You see, we are independents and can say waht we think,
whereas many American academics are sitting in colleges
scared of losing their tenure or jobs or having homosexuals
demostrate against them or selfsame students asking that their
lecturers  be removed.
They have to toe the politically correct line -
self-censorship
They are like little scared rabbits sitting in the
headlights of a car.

Professor D. is also a vey popmpous ass.
He loathes me by now.

Vera Beljakova
Russian, schooling in German and England,
resident of Africa.