The Best WAR & PEACE English Translation of All Time?

tim dukes redtaperecorder at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 26 22:02:14 UTC 2006

Thanks, John.

Prior to your recommendation I actually did some online research on the
Maudes translation and from my findings I'm beginning to sense that they may
be the way to go. I've also read that the Constance Garrett translation is
somewhat outdated by today's standards...

Tim