Call for authors: Beginning Kurdish, Intermediate Ukrainian, Advanced Turkish

Scott Brill brill at U.ARIZONA.EDU
Tue Aug 15 17:17:15 UTC 2006

Apologies for cross-posting...

Thanks to a new grant from the US Department of Education
International Research and Studies Program, we are working with the
National Association of Self-Instructional Language Programs
(NASILP) to create new courseware using MaxAuthor for:
Beginning Kurdish, Intermediate Ukrainian, and Advanced Turkish.

We are looking for authors to create original instructional
materials for these languages.  Please see our "Call for Authors"
at http://clp.arizona.edu/docs/callforauthors.htm

We will also create new training materials and make improvements
to MaxAuthor, which is still free for non-commercial use at
http://cali.arizona.edu/docs/wmaxa/