New Orleans and the national organizations -- please read

NewsNet newsnet at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Wed Aug 23 17:46:53 UTC 2006

Dear Friends:  The convention will take place in New Orleans next
year.  We did not cancel it or change the dates.  The call for papers
is on our website at www.aaass.org.

Wendy Walker
AAASS Convention Coordinator