New Orleans and the national organizations -- please read

NewsNet newsnet at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Tue Aug 29 19:07:42 UTC 2006

Dear Friends:  The AAASS convention will take place in New Orleans
next year.  We did not cancel it or change the dates.  The call for
papers will be available on our website -- www.aaass.org.

Wendy Walker
AAASS Convention Coordinator
American Association for the Advancement of Slavic Studies