Typing Accented Vowels in Windows

Katie Janicka kjanicka at BRYNMAWR.EDU
Tue Aug 29 17:27:36 UTC 2006

Bruno,

In MS Word you can try Combining Diacritical Marks (Insert, Symbol, and in
the field Subset choose Combining Diacritical Marks). There you assign a
shortcut key to a diacritical mark of your choice. When typing, you first
type a letter, then the shortcut key for your accent.

Good luck,
Katie

Katie Janicka
Academic Director and Instructor