I need Russian-French, French-Russian dictionary

Laura Kline klinela at COMCAST.NET
Wed Aug 30 16:49:31 UTC 2006

Where are you located? We had books we were giving away, and there were such
dictionaries among them, although I am not sure if any are left.

-----Original Message-----
From: Slavic & East European Languages and Literature list
[mailto:SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU] On Behalf Of Leslie Ridlon
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 12:31 PM
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] I need Russian-French, French-Russian dictionary

I need a beginner, inexpensive Russian-French, French-Russian dictionary =

for a Russian high school student.

I need an actually book, not a software program because she needs to use =

the dictionary while she is at school.

I have not been able to find an inexpensive one through the internet (les=
than $20).

Does anyone have one they can sell me, donate to her or know of a site =

where I can purchase an inexpensive dictionary?

Thanks,