I need Russian-French, French-Russian dictionary

Leslie Ridlon leslieridlon at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 30 16:31:09 UTC 2006

I need a beginner, inexpensive Russian-French, French-Russian dictionary
for a Russian high school student.

I need an actually book, not a software program because she needs to use
the dictionary while she is at school.

I have not been able to find an inexpensive one through the internet (less
than $20).

Does anyone have one they can sell me, donate to her or know of a site
where I can purchase an inexpensive dictionary?

Thanks,