I need Russian-French, French-Russian dictionary

Saskia d344630 at ER.UQAM.CA
Wed Aug 30 23:00:18 UTC 2006

For $19,95 + $3,50 (shipping and handling) you can order online the Larousse
dictionary.
<http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=559819270&searchurl=sts%3Dt%26y%3D0%26kn%3Ddictionnaire%2Bfrancais%2Brusse%2Blarousse%26x%3D0>

Saskia Ouaknine