Fall 2005 CCPCR census of 1st & 2nd yr College Level Russian

John Schillinger jschill at AMERICAN.EDU
Mon Feb 6 20:46:57 UTC 2006

Dear SEELANGERS:   If your program has not already submitted your Fall
2005 1st and 2nd year Russian enrollment figures, CCPCR, the Committee
on College and Pre-College Russian, seeks your assistance in conducting
the annual census of College and University enrollments.
        You can now see Fall 2005 data showing enrollment figures (and
figures beginning in 2002 as well) already sumbmitted and displayed on
the CCPCR website.
	 (To see the data,  just enter CCPCR into your browser.)  We need your
data to help the profession follow the nationwide trend.  A number of
programs now display their enrollment figures for the past three
years.
	While this request is fresh in your mind, we would greatly appreciate
your assistance in gathering the fall 1st and 2nd year 2005 Russian
enrollment numbers (that's all we need!) for your program.
	Just e-mail the two figures to my e-mail address above.   Many thanks
in advance for your help!

John Schillinger
Emeritus Prof. of Russian
American University