Fall 2005 CCPCR census of 1st & 2nd yr College Level Russian

Lila W. Zaharkov lzaharkov at WITTENBERG.EDU
Tue Feb 7 15:20:09 UTC 2006

At 03:46 PM 02/06/2006, you wrote:
>Dear SEELANGERS:   If your program has not already submitted your Fall
>2005 1st and 2nd year Russian enrollment figures, CCPCR, the Committee on
>College and Pre-College Russian, seeks your assistance in conducting the
>annual census of College and University enrollments.
>         You can now see Fall 2005 data showing enrollment figures (and
> figures beginning in 2002 as well) already sumbmitted and displayed on
> the CCPCR website.
>         (To see the data,  just enter CCPCR into your browser.)  We need
> your data to help the profession follow the nationwide trend.  A number
> of programs now display their enrollment figures for the past three years.
>         While this request is fresh in your mind, we would greatly
> appreciate your assistance in gathering the fall 1st and 2nd year 2005
> Russian enrollment numbers (that's all we need!) for your program.
>         Just e-mail the two figures to my e-mail address above.   Many
> thanks in advance for your help!
>
>John Schillinger
>Emeritus Prof. of Russian
>American University

Wittenberg University enrollment figures-Fall 2005     16 in first
year-Live from Moscow
                                                                                        5
in second year-Golosa Bk.2 plus 5 in sec. yr. film coursre
                                                                    Spring
2006  13 in first year second semester plus 4 in reading and the web course
                                                                                           5
in second yr. course  Golosa bk. 2