[Fwd: Looking for researcher in Odessa]

Diana Howansky dhh2 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Thu Feb 9 22:40:12 UTC 2006

Please see the note below looking for a researcher in Odessa. Please
send all emails to Lindsay Pollock at lindsaypollock at yahoo.com.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Looking for researcher in Odessa
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 07:48:32 -0800 (PST)
From: Lindsay Pollock <lindsaypollock at yahoo.com>
To: dhh2 at columbia.edu

I am a writer in New York City, working on a biography
about a woman born in 1900 in Odessa. I would like to
hire someone to locate her birth certificate and her
father's death certificate. Also, I would like to have
digital photos taken of her childhood home in Odessa.

If you have research skills to do this and are
interested, please contact me via email at:
lindsaypollock at yahoo.com

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Lindsay Pollock