Petrograd

Peitlova Katarina peitlovakatarina at TISCALI.IT
Tue Jul 11 08:39:33 UTC 2006

So we have proof that in the poetic language St.Petersburg was referred to
as Petrograd, grad Petrov and maybe something else
 Do we have any evidence in
prose, letters or memoirs that people called it Petrograd?

I think that  this so vast poetic use could be considered  a PROOF and
evidence  that the name  PETROGRAD was largly used even by people not only
by writers and poets.Used means that  the people refers to Petersburg as to
Petrograd. It doesn't mean that we should find some envelopes with Petrograd
written on it.

Katarina Peitlova PhDr
Italy