Mystery Language: 2 suggestions: Ty ham i vor nerusskii!! and another one:)

B. Shir redorbrown at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jul 12 17:55:10 UTC 2006

 - Teega mee Bornie Roosa -

Recently I happened to read a new play where some
characters speak "similare" Russian, very identical to this
phrase:).
Trust me: if I didn't know what the author "wanted"
to say (he actually  told me!) - I would never have
guessed!

Therefore: my suggestion is:

Tee might be tY: "you" (long i in transliteration)

then follows mysterious  gamee - bor , gamee - boH?
(British spelling! maybe just BO = long o - stressed O
bo like ibo= as, because

and then -- nie rOOsa = ne rUsa (ne russkaia? non Russian?)
 "bo ne ruska"???
the last portion for me is "because not Russian" bo ne rusa

What is gamee? ga - mE (mne? for me? to me?)

However, the easier decoding would be:

not TY GAM  EE, but (in Russian)

TY HAM I VOR nerusskii!! maybe she just swore!:) or

ty ham, ibo ne rusa

See if this helps:)

Liza Ginzburg

http://odur.let.rug.nl/~vannoord/TextCat/Demo/textcat.html