Professor Boriss Roberts has died

Del Phillips dphillip at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Thu Jul 13 06:57:08 UTC 2006

Dear Colleagues:

It is with great sadness that we announce the death of our colleague, Boriss
Roberts,  July 10, 2006.  Dr. Roberts taught at the University of Arizona for
26 years before his retirement in 1990. Without doubt there are a number of you
out there who studied with him over the years.  Boriss was a supportive
colleague and a great teacher whose high standards were legendary.

If you would like to express your sympathy please write to:

Sheila Roberts
3355 E. Hawthorn
Tucson, AZ 85716

Sincerely,
Del Phillips

Del Phillips, Director
UA Russian Abroad
Professor and University Distinguished Professor
Department of Russian and Slavic Studies
University of Arizona
Tucson, AZ 85721

http://www.azrussianabroad.com