Dostoevsky's famous speech

Sohail Abdullah sohail.abdullah at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 13 15:38:24 UTC 2006

Hi

Thanks for correction. that is Pushkin. i will really appreciate it if you
can help me with the online english text of this speech. here in pakistan
where i live, its not available. we celebrated in a small gathering the
birth anniversary of Dostoevsky this year. Many people want to read this
speech in particular but due to some bans in the past decades Dostoevsky is
not easily availalbe here in complete works.

Regards
Sohail