ISO Russian movie & music recommendations

JoAnne Van Tuyl jvtuyl at DUKE.EDU
Fri Jul 14 18:11:22 UTC 2006

I don't think you'd categorize them as hip-hop, but there's a reggae-rap
(?) very wonderful group called 5'nizza (same as Piatnitsa).  My college
students and my 15-year old (even those who know no Russian) really enjoy
them.  I'd recommend their "Unplugged" CD.  You can also find their lyrics
on the web.

http://www.5nizza.ru/

JoAnne Van Tuyl

--On Friday, July 14, 2006 12:51 PM -0400 Devin Browne <dpbrowne at MAC.COM>