speaking of film

Inna Caron caron.4 at OSU.EDU
Fri Jul 14 19:47:22 UTC 2006

I thought someone might find this a useful and interesting opportunity
for publishing outside the field:

THE JOURNAL OF FILM AND VIDEO is seeking reviewers for the following
list of books.  Book
reviews should not exceed more that 1,500 words. If you are interested,
please e-mail your name,
mailing address, your previous publications (if any), and the title of
the book you're interested in
to: Stephen Tropiano, Journal Editor, at UFVAjournal at aol.com.  If more
than one book interests
you, please list titles in order of preference.  I will try to get back
to you as soon as possible and
let you know if the book is still available. To find out more about a
book, visit the publisher's
website.  Reviews are due October 1, 2006 and will be accepted for
publication upon review.

East European Cinemas, ed. Aniko Imre. (AFI Reader/Routledge)
(www.routledge-ny.com).

Inna Caron
Dept. of Slavic and East European Languages & Literatures
400 Hagerty Hall
The Ohio State University
Columbus, OH 43215