hyphenation question

Edward M Dumanis dumanis at BUFFALO.EDU
Tue Jul 18 12:20:22 UTC 2006

I'd like to offer slight corrections:

For no. 2:

Replace "It is preferable not to" by "You never" and add "and you never
split a single letter from root keeping it with prefix"

For nos. 3, 4, 5 and 7:

Add "if only it is consistent with no. 2"

In no. 7, this correction will make your examples consistent with the
rule.

Sincerely,

Edward Dumanis <dumanis at buffalo.edu>